if you can't say our name, stop looking at our blog
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Kindergarten Classes put on a Bug Program for the parents and family's. They asked that all the Kindergarteners dress as bugs! Each class prepared songs about bugs! Isa wanted to be a beautiful butterfly! And that she was! She was so excited for the performance! She did such a great job and we are so proud of her! She remembered every word and movement! She is our beautiful butterfly!
I am a stay at home mom with 4 beautiful children! I have 1 boy and 3 girls that keep me very busy! I am the choir director in our ward and I love to sing. Every year I plant a garden and then I perserve the vegetables and fruits for food storage. It sounds crazy but I LOVE it! I try to scrapbook on a regular basis to keep caught up. My life is filled with excitment, there is never a dull moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment